Types of PhotographyAbstract Animals Architecture Art Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Details Dogs Fields Flowers Funny Graffiti Harbors HDR Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Sunrises Sunsets Trees Water Water Droplets Winter
About the PhotographerI'm a New Hampshire based photographer with a love of landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether your are here to follow my travel photoblog, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Open for Business; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Passing By; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Over the Valley; Ronda, Spain
- Left Behind; Monroe, CT
- Mekong River Boat At Sunset; My Tho, Vietnam
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant; Las Vegas, Nevada
- Turning The Page, Abstract
- View from the High Roller; Las Vegas, NV
- Resting On The Beach; San Vicente, Philippines
- View from the Fountains; Las Vegas, Nevada
Follow this Blog!
The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas opened in September 1999, with fireworks being launched from the Eiffel Tower. The original plan for the tower called for a full-scale replica, but concerns of interference with flight paths of nearby McCarran Airport resulted in a reduction of the tower to a 1:2 scale. The construction of the Eiffel Tower was integrated into the hotel itself, with the back legs of the tower coming through the ceiling of the casino and onto the floor itself.